INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

August 16, 2010

spotting conmen

Toni has an intuitive knack for spotting conmen – and women – and while she is always open to new friendships, she has an eye for detail and oddities that keep her from making bad mistakes.

“The last time I was looking for accommodation I received a warning signal loud and clear when I walked into a real estate agent's office and saw a framed charity donation prominently placed on the reception desk.”

"Everybody donates to charities," says Toni, "but only a cheapskate conman would actually frame his donation to manipulate clients into thinking they're dealing with a good guy. I wouldn’t trust a guy like that to find me a place!"

“Professional conmen don't need applause for being clever," explains Toni, "but some of them do give away clues that they're more interested in what they can get out of you than what they can give you."

“I am very suspicious of new friends or lovers who are reluctant to introduce me to their friends and family - or to be seen in public with me - but go out of their way to ingratiate themselves into my circle.”

"Maybe these people have no friends and family - which is a warning sign in itself," says Toni, "but chances are that they have something to hide - lots of married men on the prowl behave like this - or they’re drifters and don't intend having you in their life for long. They’re freeloaders, or worse."

"Someone new who has a history of trading-in friends and lovers quickly may be merely fickle, and has not hurt anyone, but wasting time with someone who is obviously not going to be around for a long time isn't a good idea,” says Toni, “and I’m also suspicious of someone who appears to be unnecessarily prolonging a past relationship."

"He may not be screwing his former partner out of her last essence by refusing to end the relationship, but it doesn’t bode well,” says Toni. “He could be intending to use me to make her jealous and I don't want that."

Read more by Toni on this subject:


  • guy sorting
  • don't give up on men but get smart
  • Labels: , , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival