INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

August 11, 2010

be mysterious and survive

In the past Gemma lurched from misery to misery in her quest to find a nice guy, and in admitting that she is desperate to get remarried and have kids she realizes she is vulnerable and can be easily manipulated by guys who have no intention of getting involved with her beyond a sexual relationship, so her intuition is telling her to be a bit mysterious this time around.

"I know that I could be far more alluring and capable of attracting a nice guy if I remained a bit of a mystery,” says Gemma, “and that’s how I intend to behave.”

"I don't have a close girlfriend," admits Gemma, "but I read a lot and learn from the screwing experiences of other women. I think it's important to learn from other women and share with them."

"Once I get a close girlfriend I suppose I won't be so exposed and vulnerable," says Gemma. "I can rehash my experiences with her rather than every new guy I meet – which is what I stupidly did in the past.”

“One thing I won't do with my new guy is to brag about how I'll never get taken in again," laughs Gemma. "I've discovered that this is a flashing green light to a guy who wants to hurt me."

"It's very difficult for me to hold myself back from telling all to my new guy," admits Gemma. "I don't like playing games, but I guess life is a game and playing it well is how people survive.”

"I've always played it straight, wearing my heart on my sleeve," confesses Gemma, "and that got me into big trouble, so this time around my survival instinct is telling me to be a bit more mysterious than I have been in the past.”

Read more about Gemma:



  • karmic connection guys
  • vulnerability to guardian angels
  • head for the bar, but zip lips!
  • Labels: , , , , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival