INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

July 29, 2010

a sensible taurus girl


Because the French parents of her girlfriend, Claudette, considered her to be a sensible Taurus girl, Dallas was thrilled to be offered a trip to France with them.

"Claudette's parents were rarely at home - they were off doing business most of the time,” explains Dallas, “so I can understand why they wanted me to come along."

"If they expected me to be her chaperone – the sort of role they considered suitable for a sensible Taurus girl like me – then they were expecting far too much of me," sighs Dallas. "I just hope they're not going to blame me if Claudette gets into trouble."

"The local boys in the village where we were staying were very rude to us,” says Dallas, “and when we met up with an American family in an adjoining village we had a lot more fun – until Claudette fell in love with one of their sons.”

"After Claudette fell in love I never saw much of her," says Dallas. "She was spending all of her time with her new boyfriend - even slipping out at night when her parents were asleep and she even boasted to me that she had lost her virginity to him."

“None of my business!” laughs Dallas. “It’s not the sort of I’d do, or even want to hear about, but Claudette knew I’d never tell her parents.”

"I spent the last week of the trip wandering around by myself, desperately wanting to go home," confesses Dallas. "A part of me was saying 'wow, I'm 16 and I'm in France and how lucky am I' - but most of me was saying 'I feel ill, France is no big deal and I want to go home'."

Read more about Dallas:


  • Paris, full of foreigners!
  • my french friend
  • trip induced breathing problems








  • Labels: , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival