INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

June 23, 2010

unusual situations need special care

Persephone, 31, survived divorce and then a job loss without falling apart, but a failed romance shortly afterwards left her in a total mess – and having sufficient insight to know that her situation is unusual, she is taking good care of herself.

"What I must bear in mind at all times is that I'm going through an unusual situation," says Persephone. "A broken romance, on top of divorce and job loss, is a stressful experience and stress does horrible things to the body. I need to take care that this unusual situation doesn't lead to physical accidents or illnesses."

"What works for me usually is not going to be applicable when my situation is unusual," says Persephone. "A long walk often helped me in the past, but it’s not working this time – after three major setbacks in a row – because I just don’t have the energy to leave the house.”

"What I certainly don't feel like doing right now is being with people – socializing with friends or going to a party or something," says Persephone. "I am far too vulnerable for that."

"When I’ve nurtured myself sufficiently I will return to the human race very gradually – by visiting a dentist or a doctor or a beauty salon or mingling with a crowd," explains Persephone. "These things would not be socializing in the strict sense of the word, but they would be important steps in my becoming a whole, happy and healed human being once again - someone capable of relating to other people – especially new guys – without fear."

Read more stories about Persephone:

  • the big cleanup
  • clean up your act





  • Labels: , , , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival