INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

June 19, 2010

doggy friends


Emerald, 62, is two years into retirement and believes that her doggy friends are keeping her happier and healthier than anything else.

"My two dogs are better company than any human being I know," laughs Emerald, "and it's not because they don't answer back. They are so full of joy and have such a zest for life. In doggy years they're almost as old as I am, but the society of dogs doesn't remind them of their old age every day! They don't know or care how old they are and can act like puppies and do what they like. Lucky dogs!"

"Having dogs to exercise gets me out and about a lot more than most other people I know," says Emerald. "I've never been much of a cosmetic freak so I have a tanned face and from what I've heard about lack of sunshine and Vitamin D being the main cause of osteoporosis I'm glad I won't have to face that disease in old age."

"Sometimes I feel just too tired to take the dogs for a walk," says Emerald, "but within five minutes I really do perk up and I suppose this has something to do with the feel-good endorphins kicking in."

“My doggy friends really are keeping me happier and healthier than anything else I’m doing to stay alive!”

Read more stories by Emerald related to longevity:


  • a smoker lives to 122!
  • overeating and early graves?
  • how to live to 122
  • everything in moderation








  • Labels: , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival