INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

April 09, 2008

bum friends

Bailey is 14 and has just returned from a school skiing trip that involved her first flying experience.

"My whole ski trip was ruined the first day when I got on that damn plane," says Bailey.

"I went to the toilets and I was checking out all the stuff they had in there - you know, soaps and creams and things like that," explains Bailey, "and I found a packet of face wipes and used one to clean my face."

"I thought it had a funny smell but that didn't put me off," adds Bailey, "but I got worried when my face started to sting really badly."

"I looked in the mirror and my face had turned red," relates Bailey, "so I washed my face with soap and it immediately felt better."

"I thought I had an allergy to something they used in the face wipe," says Bailey, "and when I went back to my seat I warned the other girls not to use the face wipes."

"What face wipes?" they asked.

"When I explained where I found the face wipes they all burst out laughing," grimaces Bailey.

"I had no idea why they were laughing but soon everyone on the plane was laughing and chanting that Bailey used butt wipes to wash her face."

"I nearly died of embarrassment," says Bailey. "How could I have done such a stupid thing!"

"Not only did I have to put up with being teased for the rest of my holiday but I also had to put up with a red rash on my face."

"That butt wipe had such a powerful chemical in it that it burnt my skin."

"Fortunately for me everyone got snow burned so my red face didn't stick out like a sore thumb," says Bailey, "but as far as I was concerned the whole trip was ruined by that butt wipe."

"How is anyone to know what the things were?"

"We don't use butt wipes at home - we use toilet tissue."

"I suppose I have to put up with my friends calling me butt face from now on," sighs Bailey.

"I bet I'm not the only person in the world who's made the same mistake,"

"I bet the airline staff deliberately put the butt wipes under the hand basin to trick people into thinking they are face wipes."

"And I bet I wasn't the only kid on that trip who wiped her face with them - I'm just the only kid who cared enough to warn others not to use the damn things."

This story first appeared as butt wipe flight


Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival