INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

September 05, 2007

taurus women love money!

Ella owns and runs a beauty salon. She bought out the previous owner after having worked at the salon for only three years. In that time, she had learned all the ropes of the business and knew all the clients. It was a guaranteed successful investment for her. In her words, "it was as easy as pie."

"I was definitely in the right place, at the right time," says Ella. "Everything fell into my lap."

As if to balance the lack of risk involved in her business - or to capitalize on her winning streak - Ella has taken up gambling. She picks lucky numbers and colors from daily horoscopes, and admits to having had a fair bit of luck in that respect, too.

Ella is a Taurus and says that the bull does not depict her sign without good reason. Ella hates the color red, but is willing to wear it if her horoscope says it is a lucky color. Asked whether she snorts, the salon girls shouted "yes she does" and Ella good-naturedly laughed.

Ella admits to having the typical Taurus physique and nature. She is pleasantly plump and, yes, bovine in nature, reasonably docile and placid until provoked and then she exhibits a real bullish streak. And, yes, she is easily milked of her money. She is a soft touch, literally and figuratively. But then she has a lot to throw around and give away.

"I admit to buying the business for no other reason than to make a lot of moolah," laughs Ella. "And, no, I don't work hard at all. I'm just the front for the business. My accountant and the girls do all the work."

As far as money is concerned, Ella knows how to make it and spend it. When it comes to knowing how to keep it, however, she just does not have a clue other than investing in real estate - at which she excels. Ella owns three investment properties. She is a big spender and thinks nothing of losing a thousand dollars in a gambling bet.

Ella is very sentimental, and has a long-standing problem with her mother. If you can pull her away from her gambling long enough for a chat, she will tell you how her mother abandoned her when she was 14 and how she will never forgive her for that.

Also, Ella is prone to be a bit hypersensitive in arguments, taking things too personally, but otherwise she can be a compassionate advocate.

What is really amazing about Ella is that she is always the first one out of the door at night and has no workaholic tendencies whatsoever. She loves her home - and her investment properties - and adores luxury and leisure.

"Getting enough money together to be able to enjoy life to the full now - and when I'm old and grey - is all that matters to me," says Ella.

As far as love is concerned, Ella is still looking for it at 32. She is very fussy about whom she associates with romantically, and while she says that she doesn't particularly care about money - it's just a vehicle to buy the things she desires - she is concerned about being fleeced of her fortune in a bad marriage.

"At the rate I'm going," laughs Ella, "I will probably remain single for the rest of my life.

Ella is really not a typical businesswoman - and she's not a typical beautician either. She is not particularly charming to her clients but nevertheless they keep on coming back.

"I am tough, I can be very cruel sometimes and I never forgive people who cross me, " admits Ella. "I don’t care if the grudges I carry go with me into the next life. I believe in reincarnation and that being my belief my grudges will return in the soul of another in order to wreak revenge on those who have wronged me - or their descendants."

Ella agrees with the stars when they say it is extremely unwise to cross a Taurus. She is generally slow to provoke but once that has been achieved there is no stopping her.

"Hopefully I am nowhere near a china-shop when I blow my stack," laughs Ella.

Owning and running a beauty salon is something that suits her for the time being but she feels she is destined for a bigger role in life.

"I want to enter politics one day and gain governance over a wider group of people than my immediate staff," confides Ella. "I like bossing people around. I like being the boss."

Obviously, to become a successful businesswoman and to manage staff efficiently you need certain attributes and Ella possesses what it takes.

Her weak spot is that she hates being alone. She can and must temper that awful temper of hers if she is to be able to achieve her ultimate goals in entering politics. Most people around Ella are treading on eggshells, fearful of arousing her wrath, but she agrees that if everyone left her alone she would die of misery.

Ella is very much attracted to a lawyer right now and is eagerly reading her stars to see when she should next contact him and what color she should wear at their meeting.

"He's rich so a marriage with him would be appropriate," muses Ella, "but he's an Aries and I'm a bit worried about him being too headstrong for me."

When asked why she puts so much faith in astrology Ella replied with a snort: "Did you know that Ronald Reagan when he was president made every decision on the advice of astrologers?"

(Ella's story first appeared as the lucky hairdresser and is reprinted with permission.)

Labels: , , , , , ,


Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival