INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

May 22, 2010

single and childless


Jacinta watched in despair as her mother went to an early grave from the drudgery of raising seven children, and as a result her survival strategy is to remain single and childless despite biological destiny.

"My father had very old fashioned views about marriage and children," explains Jacinta, "and I believe if you scratch the average guy his views would be the same."

"He believed a woman is a man's property - as is the fruit of her womb," sighs Jacinta. "My mother didn't just lose her name when she married my father - she lost her identity and human rights, too."

"I'm 32 now and as far as I'm concerned my biological clock can tick away like a time bomb," laughs Jacinta. "I'm never getting married and I'm never having children."

"I love men and I love children," explains Jacinta, "but the prospect of becoming some man's sexual slave in marriage turns me off."

"I know that some women enjoy playing the submissive slave role in sexual relationships," says Jacinta, "but most women don't and that's why divorce is rising. There's always a power struggle in male female relationships and no matter how liberated a man may seem he is still fundamentally programmed by our male dominated society to believe he is superior to women."

"I rarely saw my mother happy," sighs Jacinta. "She didn't wear shackles but she was a slave in every respect - to dad and to us - and she was really no different from other moms."

"All married women are slaves - the marriage contract is sexual servitude to a man!"

"A man has conjugal rights and I often heard my dad and mom talking about this - before I ever knew what the term meant," sighs Jacinta. "But as far as I know no woman has such rights or would dream of demanding them."

"It wasn't so long ago that men had the right to beat their wives into submission and to rape them," says Jacinta. "Don't tell me that any law can wipe out a man's desire to enslave his woman - the desire is still there."

"When I don't feel like sex with my boyfriend I can go home, shut my door and sleep in peace and what he does with his desire is his business," explains Jacinta. "If I were married to him he would make it my business - sex on tap being the only reason he would have married me!"

"Sure, he wouldn't beat me or rape me," laughs Jacinta, "but as his legal wife he would definitely cajole me into having sex with him when I don't want to."

"My married girlfriends are very coy about this subject - which is evidence enough for me that they are sexual slaves and are either too ashamed or too scared or too dumb to admit it."

"Let's face it," laughs Jacinta. "Men with high sex drives have more reason to get married than the low libido guys - and if they're not getting it on tap at home they won't stay married."

"In order to stay married - especially if there are children involved - women have to become sex slaves to their men."

"I suspect that a woman I work with has a real problem in this regard because she sometimes comes in with a pained expression and a really strange walk - as if she can't close her legs properly," sighs Jacinta. "She refuses to talk about her husband but gossip is that he is a horrible little man with a big ego - you know the type."

"Because it's physically possible for a man to rape an un-aroused woman - and physically impossible for a woman to rape an un-aroused man," says Jacinta, "there will always be an imbalance of power in male-female relationships."

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival