INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

May 22, 2010

avoid evil eyes

Charisma is a highly intuitive young woman whose survival instinct is to keep away from strangers and keep a low profile in unfamiliar circumstances because she is acutely aware that there is no telling what invokes envy or disgust in other people.

"When I can't avoid strangers my survival instinct is to avoid eye contact with them," says Charisma. "I wear dark glasses most of the time when I'm out and if it's raining I just hide under an umbrella."

"If I'm caught in an elevator or a room with strangers and - God forbid - someone speaks to me and forces me to make eye contact," laughs Charisma, "then I use my intuitive abilities to assess whether they are subjecting me to the evil eye or not."

"Contrary to popular opinion people using the 'evil eye' curse don't necessarily have horrible eyes or a facial expression of hate."

"They can be smiling assassins," explains Charisma, "or the type of people who blend in with furniture."

"I am always pleasant to strangers who force me to speak to them - even when the people themselves may be obnoxious."

"Waiting rooms are the most likely place to get the 'evil eye'," says Charisma. "Often I've sat in a waiting room and literally felt someone's eyes boring into me without having made any sort of eye contact with them."

"Eye contact isn't always necessary for the evil eye curse to work," says Charisma, "so I avoid being stuck in a place for too long with strangers. Being a sitting duck makes you an easy target."

"All of this may sound very strange to someone who isn't in tune with their inner guidance," says Charisma, "but if animals could speak they would tell you how true it is because intuition is their primary intelligence - and it should be ours, too."

"Animals know intuitively if someone is a friend or a foe but we tend to rationalize far too much for our own good."

Read more of Charisma's story:


  • can other people put a curse on us?
  • aquarian connectivity
  • Labels: , , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival