INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

June 04, 2012

time to stock up on food?


Jerri lost her job in the subprime mortgage meltdown earlier this year and was quite happy, really, because she and her husband own their own home, live in a food-secure country and are financially secure – as secure as anyone can be with banks going under – and after careful deliberation she decided to take advantage of time between jobs to have her first (and last) child and to seriously stock up on food in order to survive what she convincingly tells us is going to be an impending food crisis far worse than that suffered by Ireland in 1847 because this time it will be global.

“All this talk about climate change is not about ice caps melting,” says Jerri. “It’s really about an overpopulated world not been able to feed itself, but no government will come right out and say so.”

“If I keep my larder fully stocked to last not for one year, but five years, my little family of 3 should be able to stave off impending starvation,” adds Jerri, “and I’m urging my neighbors to do likewise and to cooperate because when the starving, marauding hordes descend upon us from other parts there’s safety in numbers.”

“No, I am not being paranoid,” says Jerri. “My neighbors listen to me because I am basing my actions not just on my ancestor’s story but on cold hard facts. We’ve all been far too complacent; a terrible reckoning is coming.”

“If you’re between jobs like me,” says Jerri, “put that time to good use. Make plans to emigrate to a food secure nation, build your bunkers, stock up on food, and whatever you do, do not have more than two children!”

See also:





Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival