INTUITIVE SURVIVAL

Personal stories showing how intuition, signs, awareness and divination are used to give direction and aid survival in daily life, relationships and crises.

May 17, 2008

Rosemarie Fritzl a Protective Crab?

Patrice’s sunsign is Cancer, and because she was born in 1940 around the same time as Rosemarie Fritzl and experienced the same sort of marriage – to a dominating, sex addicted man of the same age, having the same number of children and experiencing the empty nest in the same year, 1984, that Elisabeth was incarcerated in the Amstetten cellar – she wonders whether Rosemarie is also a protective crab Cancerian, and that being the case why did she stay with him when everyone knew, except her it appears, that 11-year Elisabeth was being raped at home?

“Was she more interested in her wealthy comfort and keeping up appearances than she was in the welfare of her children?” asks Patrice. “Did she know, did she care and who was she protecting – herself or Fritzl?”

“My star sign is Cancer, I loved being a housewife and mother, my home was my life, and I never imagined myself as being capable of leaving my protective shell and living an independent life,” says Patrice, but I was acting in my own self interest -- primal survival instinct I suppose -- and that motivated me to do what I did.”

“Was I brave to leave him? No, I was scared to death.”

“What differentiated me from Rosemarie in 1984 was not bravery or intelligence but a home situation that was more horrible that hers. If Fritzl were forcing himself on her every night (rather than poor Elisabeth in the cellar) -- or bashing her up -- I bet Rosemarie would have left in flash.”

“Having a domineering death-threatening husband is thus no excuse for staying with him and I refuse to exonerate Rosemarie on that basis when, after 1984, she had no children at home to consider and half of her life yet to live,” says Patrice. “I was similarly cowed by my ex but I was not numbed, as she was, by a life of comfortable wealth and the ability to sleep soundly at night, unmolested. I truly felt that death would be preferable to domination and if I feel sorry for Rosemarie at all, it is because she missed her chance to take a new direction and change everyone's future for the better."

"Even if Fritzl managed to gain sole title to the Amstetten property after the divorce, and continued to keep Elisabeth a prisoner rather than finding a new wife, there is no way he could have coped as a single man, cooking, cleaning and washing for himself, at the same time as dealing with an increasing number of cellar children and maintaining his impeccable cover with neighbors and tenants."

Read more by Patrice on this issue:

  • locked up living fritzl dolls

  • hunks, trunks and living dolls

  • Josef Fritzl and Sex Addiction

  • the bearded man in the sky

  • empty nest divorce time

  • what’s civilized about western men?

  • fritzl wives

  • rosemarie fritzl's bad decision

  • Was Rosemarie Fritzl Blameless?

  • the cliff richard generation

  • dependence enables evil

  • are sex addicts evolutionary dinosaurs?

  • incest horror



  • Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


    Copyright 2006-2014 Intuitive Survival